PL Cluster Zoom Meeting
6/8/2020, 4:30 PM
- Click the event link for meeting information
Dear PL Community Members,
The Point Loma Cluster Schools Foundation will be hosting it’s final meeting of the school year. This will be a virtual meeting through Zoom on Monday June 8 at 4:30pm. (information below)
The agenda for the meeting includes the following topics:
- Interest in the 2020-2021 PLCSF Executive Board
- Timeline for 2020-2021
- What we know and what we don’t
- Collecting parent responses on distance learning
- Key Resources for Parents
- Self-regulation and independence for students
- Social and Emotional Well Being
The Zoom meeting will take place at 4:30 on Monday June 8. We recommend you sign in by 4:25 to manage any technology issues. Please note this is a different ID than the last Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 928 1076 1158
Dial by your location
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 928 1076 1158
Find your local number: https://sandiegounified.zoom.us/u/aeeXL8Fq2s
We are expecting a large number of participants. In order to help facilitate our conversation, we are asking participants to do the following:
- This meeting will not be recorded. Please do not make illegal recordings of this meeting.
- Please make sure to document the meeting URL and password in a secure location. You will need this information to join the meeting
- Please login to Zoom ahead of time to verify your audio/video settings are correct
- Please attempt to join the meeting by 4:25 PM. You will be automatically placed in a “waiting area” where you will then be invited into the meeting. By logging in by 4:25 PM, you guarantee the ability to enter the meeting prior to it beginning at 4:30 PM
- All participants will have their microphones muted by the meeting host. This will minimize the amount of background noise during the meeting and it will help others to understand the information being shared
- Unlike a small meeting with six or less participants where it is common to ask questions to the group in real time, we are asking all participants to use the chat feature to submit questions. Our team will be monitoring the chat and will respond via chat when appropriate or forward the question to the host who will respond to the group at large
- Towards the end of the meeting we will attempt to conduct a “round table.” Instead of allowing everyone to speak at once, we will invite people to ask questions by school. During this time, please use the “raise hand” feature to signal that you have a question for the group.
We look forward to seeing you!
Point Loma Cluster Schools Foundation